Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Response to Clip

The clip that we watched in class was okay. I didn't really become aquainted with avant-garde material until last semester during a showing in Luminer Theatre. Some of them I found to be very interesting some of them I did not. The one in class really did not peak my interest. However, I must admit that I did find the music in the piece to be very enticing. I was also mesmerized by the wide range of colors that were present in the piece. Overall, I really was not that much into it. However, that should not suggest that I am one that is very difficult to please. I'm sure that I will see clips that would be more interesting to me and maybe I can provide a longer response. Until then, I will say that the piece would suffice me until the next showing.

No comments: